Samsung Galaxy Note Dital Paintings

Using my Samsung Galaxy Note phone, gallery app and s-pen I'm creating interesting artworks. 

From series Game of Thrones, the Heart Tree



The 





The gum trees of the Atherton Tablelands in Far North Queensland, Australia, seen here shrouded in morning mist, creating a serene atmosphere. The uplands, formed from eroded volcanic rock, extend from the Atherton Tableland to the town of Croydon in the southwest and are covered in grasslands and eucalyptus trees. This digital painting was crafted using the Gallery app and s-pen on a Samsung Galaxy Note phone, hopefully capturing the natural beauty of the uplands.




Set against a lovely backdrop of rolling hills and clear blue skies, pink tree blossoms stole the show in this stunning view. Making the scene into a digital painting, crafted with relative ease using my Samsung Galaxy Note phone and Gallery app, and the versatile s-pen.









Cypress trees in a row standing tall on a sunny day. 





Once again used my Samsung Galaxy Note phone and Gallery app with S-Pen, I endeavored to create a digital painting encapsulating an Aussie bush riverbed, with gum trees standing tall on the bank.





Discoveed the stark beauty of the 'hanging tree' in the futuristic film The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes - The Hunger Games. This leafless tree inspired me with its spreading branches, rather than its intended purpose. Stunning forests and light-filled scenes in this movie, definitely spark creativity. Used my Samsung Galaxy Note phone, Gallery app with S-Pen to create this digital painting that I hope captures the essence of this tree.


Inspiration struck in the form of a coconut tree! Its expansive fronds and coconuts against the skyline sparked my creative juices. I busted out my Samsung Galaxy Note phone and Gallery app, S-Pen at the ready, to capture the essence of this magnificent tree in digital form.

Used my Samsung Galaxy Note phone with the Gallery app and s-pen to draw and colour a bare tree in a forest of Tucker Bush Cherry or lilly pilly, an Australian native that produces red berries. This tree is also great at attracting native birds and insects to a garden.







Mucking about drawing using Samsung Galaxy Note phone digital art with Gallery app and s-pen. Kind of doodling. Thinking tree branches and this is result. 

With my Samsung Galaxy Note phone and the Gallery app, using the s-pen, I've created a digital artwork 'painting' of a majestic Rose Gum or Eucalyptus grandis tree. Capturing its towering height, striking white trunk, and branches, this regal tree can reach heights of 55m and is a quintessential representative of the Wet Sclerophyll Forest in North Queensland's highlands. Situated on the lush coastal mountain ranges adjacent to the breathtaking Wooroonooran National Park, this tree symbolizes the beauty and potential for growth in even the most unexpected places.








With the Gallery app on the Samsung Galaxy Note phone, I can create interesting digital art to capture the essence of a park. Complete with shading and light, bright leaves of spring, a peaceful place where I can imagine walking or having a picnic. 😃 😊














I created another piece of digital art on my Samsung Galaxy Note phone using the Gallery app. The inspiration came from an ABC TV show featuring farming olive trees. I decided to incorporate a misty foreground with the sunshine peeping through and warming the distant trees.  Mainly used very muted shades. Think it turned out OK. 



Comments